Only together can we each succeed.
The CIE San Diego Participant Network includes a diverse set of agencies dedicated to enhancing care coordination for clients who are served by multiple organizations – often across sub-sectors.
Current CIE San Diego Network Participants include:
- San Diego Fire-Rescue Department, Emergency Medical Services Division, Resource Access Program
- Scripps Mercy Hospital
- Serving Seniors
- St Paul’s PACE Community Eldercare of San Diego, Inc.
- St. Vincent de Paul Villages / Father Joe’s
- UC San Diego Health System Hillcrest Medical Center
Interested in joining our participant network? Contact us to learn more.
CIE works collaboratively with other organizations across the San Diego regional data sharing ecosystem including:
- 2-1-1 San Diego, an online and telephone information and referral organization which helps citizens navigate the wide range of services available to meet their needs
- Knowledge Integration Program (KIP) of the County of San Diego Health and Human Services Administration (HHSA), which focuses on enhancing client-centered service delivery
- Regional Task Force on the Homeless (RTFH) the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) lead of the Regional Continuum of Care’s HMIS system.
- San Diego Health Connect (formerly Beacon HIE), the regional Health Information Exchange, or HIE, which focuses on medical record interoperability
Clients Opt In / Out
CIE San Diego only shares data for clients, those people receiving support services, who have an active consent on file. A client may change or revoke (opt-out) their consent to participate in the CIE San Diego network by contacting any Participant organization or by sending an email to OptIn@CIESanDiego.org.