A one-year CIE Ambassador Membership includes the following benefits:
• Broad recognition as a CIE Ambassador on our website and in our communications materials
• Priority registration and discounted rates for CIE Summit 2023
• Access to quarterly CIE Networking activities and new resources
• Opportunity to collaborate with the CIE National Team on policy efforts and joint funding opportunities
• Invitation to join a Community Advisory Committee as part of a new CIE National Advisory
• One-hour mentorship for organizations with three or more Summit registrants
Sessions range from Beginner to Advanced. You can find the level for a particular session in its description on the agenda.
We welcome both new and returning attendees, but everyone should be generally familiar with the Community Information Exchange model.
Yes! All sessions and keynotes will be recorded and posted on Whova. Recordings will be available for six months after the event in the mobile app, and three months after the event in the web app.
Yes! Copies of session presentations will be available for download in Whova. Suggested reading materials for sessions will be available in the Whova agenda.
If you are not already a member of the CIE Summit mailing list, you can sign up here.
Registration cancellation and refund requests for the CIE Summit must be received by 211/CIE San Diego in writing (e-mail [email protected])
• By April 30, 2023: Full refund
• Between May 1 and May 31, 2023: 50% refund.
• Starting June 1, 2023: No refunds will be issued. However, registrations can be transferred to another member of your organization.
*Transfers will be honored until June 5th.
Please email [email protected] for assistance.