The Summit will be hosted on Whova, a virtual conference app. You won’t need to leave the app for any conference activities, but you must register for a Whova account to access them. More information and details will be shared with attendees closer to the Summit.
If you joined us for the 2020 Virtual Summit, you can use the Whova attendee profile you created last year. However, you will have to join the CIE Summit 2021 event using the same email you used for the 2020 Summit.
A one-year CIE Ambassador Membership includes the following benefits:
• Broad recognition as a CIE Ambassador on our website and in our communications materials
• Priority registration and discounted rates for CIE Summit 2022
• Access to quarterly CIE Networking activities and new resources
• Opportunity to collaborate with the CIE National Team on policy efforts and joint funding opportunities
• Invitation to join a Community Advisory Committee as part of a new CIE National Advisory
• One-hour mentorship for organizations with three or more Summit registrants
The 2021 Virtual CIE Summit will have two types of sessions to highlight best practices and how communities can apply them to their work. Session descriptions will include suggested reading and expected knowledge level of participant: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced.
Best Practice Breakout Sessions will highlight communities and organizations who have lessons learned, fast failures or innovative models that can be shared with other communities as they explore the CIE. These interactive presentations will allow for participants to learn from these experiences, ask questions and gain insights for how to approach the CIE within their own systems of care.
Practical Working Sessions will provide opportunities for participants to dive deep into specific CIE content areas. These practical exercises can be brought back to your community of practice and applied to help move your work forward within your community.
The Virtual Special Session is an opportunity to learn and network before the Summit. During the one-day session, participants will get an overview of the Community Information Exchange, network with other communities to spur discussion and connections for the upcoming event, and get a sneak peek of the Virtual CIE Summit in September. To join us, RSVP here.
Sessions range from Beginner to Advanced. You can find the level for a particular session in its description on the agenda.
We welcome both new and returning attendees, but everyone should be generally familiar with the Community Information Exchange.
Yes! All sessions and keynotes will be recorded and posted on Whova. Recordings will be available for six months after the event in the mobile app, and three months after the event in the web app.
Yes! Copies of session presentations will be available for download in Whova. Suggested reading materials for sessions will be available in the Whova agenda.
If you are not already a member of the CIE Summit mailing list, you can sign up here.
Registration cancellation and refund requests for the CIE Summit must be received by 211/CIE San Diego in writing (e-mail email@example.com)
• By August 1, 2021: Full refund
• Between August 1 and September 1, 2021: 50% refund.
• After September 1, 2021: No refunds will be issued. However, registrations can be transferred to another member of your organization.
*Transfers will be honored until September 5th.